Learning doesn't have to be boring - or on an electronic app. Sometimes I think my child truly loves to show off all she has learned and really needs that positive attention. So, we play games! Playing letter games doesn't have to cost a lot of money. These bathtub letters are under $7. These are so rough, even after "a good chew" they are still useable. Modify these ideas to suite your child- and have fun learning! Share your ideas below!
1) Child pulls letter out of the pile and identifies it.
2) Mom shows how to draw the capital and lower case in the paper.
3) Ask child: same or different?
1) Child picks a group of letters. Give child an object (sunglasses)
to identify the answer.
2) Mom asks, which letter starts this word.... Palace, puh-puh, Palace?
REPEAT with that group, grab a new group of letters and do it again!